Brio Group was founded in 2006 on the initiative of a few companies specialising in providing Global Service activities. Thanks to these activities they’re able to create advanced Integrated Logistics and Facility Management.
Thus logistics outsourcing becomes the core business, managing portions of the supply chain with significant advantages in terms of efficiency, flexibility and the contribution of know-how, technologies and skilled human resources.
It provides the ability of adapting to market fluctuations without letting them automatically affect the quality of service and pricing, providing efficiency in development.
It operates in the Food and Non-Food macro-sectors offering its customers personalised services covering the planning, organisation, management and control of the activities required.
It intends to represent the logistic partners on a nationwide level in order to satisfy the current market of its Customers, establishing “total customer satisfaction” as its mission.
Quality management system
Brio Group has the following certifications:
- Quality Management System in compliance with the Standard ISO 9001: 2015
- Environment Management System in compliance with the Standard ISO 14001: 2015
- Safety Management System in compliance with the Standard ISO 45001: 2018 and BS OHSAS 18001: 2007
- Social Responsibility Management System compliant with the requirements of the SA 8000: 2014 standard
- Logistics and transport services.
- Cleaning and concierge services for civil and industrial organizations.
and is registered in the national Auto Carrier registry with number BA/7463680/R.
View the certifications:
- Certificate ISO 45001 – 2018
- Certificate ISO 14001 – 2015
- Certificate ISO 9001
- Certificate BS OHSAS 18001 – 2007
- Certificate ISO 37001:2016
- Certificate ISO 27001:2013-2017
- Certificate “ White List”
- Certificate SA 8000 : 2014